Scrapbooking, Stamping, Painting, Altering and Finally Blogging!
mardi 6 avril 2010
Tag Tuesday Challenge #46 Sketch
This week Challenge at Louise's blog http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/ it's Sketch. So here what I made. First time I followed a sketch. It was a fun challenge again!
Bonjour Michelle! Je viens de tomber sur ton blogue en cherchant des boutiques Etsy "québec"! Je voulais seulement te dire que j'adore tes tags et je suis en pleine préparation pour ouvrir une boutique esty moi aussi! Si tout va bien et que mes articles se vendent bien, je vais probablement m'en procurer pour créér de beaux emballages :) Je continue la visite de ton blogue ;) Tchoubi
Hello all,
I am a scrapbooker, painter, stamper. I have 2 daughters and a cat. I love everything vintage! My first language is french but I'm getting better in english!
The Mastering Mixed Media Expo is BACK!
-
The Mastering Mixed Media Expo Is Back! The Mastering Mixed Media event is
back! I am so excited! If you wanted to learn from other artists, for FREE,
an...
I'm always thankful for new beginnings!
-
Spring is on the way y'all!!!I don't know why but every year, Spring makes
me feel like wishing you "Happy New Year!!"I haven't added a new blog post
in a...
Testing to see if anyone is still here...
-
It has been 3 years and 3 months since I have written anything here. Is it
time to return to blogging? I miss the interaction with my friends here,
althoug...
Faux Meerschaum Ornaments
-
If you have been following me for very long you may have remember where I
did a post about making the best molds and castings? Well I spent some time
in my...
Mise à jour du 06 mars 2018
-
Voici mes créations depuis ma dernière mise à jour du 17 août 2018. Si vous
me suivez sur facebook vous avez tout vu passer.
...
Novel Approach - Art Journal Workshop
-
Tammy Garcia at Daisy Yellow
is a font of creative inspiration.
The inside of her head must be such a beautiful place!
(You may recall that she is responsibl...
Liberty of London summer necklace giveaway!
-
Liberty of London summer necklace giveaway.
NUMBER 1
NUMBER2
NUMBER3
NUMBER4
*For my blog 6th anniversary, you can choose two necklaces. Choose your
fab...
Appel DT chez Karma Scrapbooking
-
Karma Scrapbooking est à la recherche de filles passionnées pour des
mandats de DT invitées en 2015. Les créatrices de pages, de cartes et de
Mixt medi...
summer of color 2014
-
will be in full force next Monday (June 9th)! I played along last year for
the first time and hope to be able to play each week this year, too.
Check ...
Montana Life
-
I've said my goodbyes to Myrtle Beach, SC. This is a picture Susan took of
me
on the 2nd Ave Pier in downtown Myrtle Beach on my last night there.
My de...
How to Display Bottles of Treasure
-
Ever since I found these glass spice bottles at a thrift store, I knew I
wanted to fill and display them in my bathroom as if they were lotions and
oi...
Spring is In The Air
-
Good morning everyone! I thought I'd share what I have created for the
challenge that just started today over on the BnW Challenge Blog. The
theme there ...
Footed Pajamas
-
The official expression is "footed pajamas," but we lovingly referred to
them as footies or feeties. No matter what you called them, they most
certainly...
MINI OCCASIONS 2011
-
bonjour voici le mini occasions du 4 janvier au 30 avril 2011. Prendre note
que le jeu d'estampe PENSÉES SYMPAS sera indisponible, il y a une erreur de
gra...
So beautiful. The colors are lovely!
RépondreSupprimerGreat tag, Michelle! I really like it and all the elements you've used creating it! LynnF
RépondreSupprimerGlad you enjoyed the sketch challenge! Your tag is lovely!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful tag! Here you see the beauty of the sketch idea!
RépondreSupprimerYou have done such a beautiful job with this sketch! Love your tag, Michelle1
RépondreSupprimerSuch a lovley tag. I love the little image you used Very pretty.
RépondreSupprimerLove your tag. Such a soft vintage feel to it.
RépondreSupprimerVery pretty - the colors are wonderful!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful vintage tag!
RépondreSupprimerLove it! The images and colors go together beautifully!
RépondreSupprimerBonjour Michelle!
RépondreSupprimerJe viens de tomber sur ton blogue en cherchant des boutiques Etsy "québec"! Je voulais seulement te dire que j'adore tes tags et je suis en pleine préparation pour ouvrir une boutique esty moi aussi!
Si tout va bien et que mes articles se vendent bien, je vais probablement m'en procurer pour créér de beaux emballages :)
Je continue la visite de ton blogue ;)
Tchoubi
Very nice combination of elements. So pretty!
RépondreSupprimerThis is a beautiful tag! Lovely image and the stamps are perfect. Cheers!
RépondreSupprimerSo very beautiful.
RépondreSupprimer