Hello all,
I am a scrapbooker, painter, stamper. I have 2 daughters and a cat. I love everything vintage! My first language is french but I'm getting better in english!
I'm always thankful for new beginnings!
-
Spring is on the way y'all!!!I don't know why but every year, Spring makes
me feel like wishing you "Happy New Year!!"I haven't added a new blog post
in a...
Been absent
-
I've been absent for a few weeks now. My Mom fell and broke her hip,
surgery on 7-15-18 and then rehab. She is now staying with us for a few
weeks before ...
Mise à jour du 06 mars 2018
-
Voici mes créations depuis ma dernière mise à jour du 17 août 2018. Si vous
me suivez sur facebook vous avez tout vu passer.
...
Novel Approach - Art Journal Workshop
-
Tammy Garcia at Daisy Yellow
is a font of creative inspiration.
The inside of her head must be such a beautiful place!
(You may recall that she is responsibl...
december designs
-
This month I am making my sampler for dear Sally...and this is the start...
I plan to have this on it's way before the end of the week.
Lots of colour
-
I seem to be spending more time crocheting than anything else these days. I
also do a lot of reading. I love cozy mysteries best. But here are some of
the ...
My Nature's Blessings Journal
-
I joined Karla's Nature's Blessing Journal page swap and I received the
journal and worked on it all week, my love of nature is Flowers and
Birds. I rea...
Update...And Tons of Stamps for Sale!
-
Hello blog readers! That is, if any of you are still reading my
blog...lol! As you can see by my out of date header, I've been away for a
very long time....
Glazed Strawberry Cake Recipe from Esscents
-
I learned about Esscents soaps when I came across them on Twitter and I
have been a fan ever since. Audrey Rosenfeld and Paige Eaton are the two
friends...
Aurevoir!
-
Bonjour à tous! Je prend 2 minutes pour vous dires aurevoir.... et oui j'ai
accrocher mes ciseaux et j'ai aussi tous vendu.... je garde en mémoire les
beau...
Nouveautés!!!
-
Bonjour à vous,
Seulement pour vous aviser que j'ai reçu quelques nouveautés cette semaine,
tant côté scrapbooking que côté cadeaux.
Pourquoi ne pas en pr...
All is merry and bright in your dreams
-
Ici, j'ai participé au défi Sudoku de Janvier sur le forum de La Perle du
Scrapbooking. J'ai utilisé le sketch #63 de Sketchabilities.
Take a Word - Umbrella
-
*Take A Word* challenge this week is *'Umbrella.'* Living in Vancouver you
have an appreciation for the umbrella! It is bucketing rain outside my
window...
Footed Pajamas
-
The official expression is "footed pajamas," but we lovingly referred to
them as footies or feeties. No matter what you called them, they most
certainly...
MINI OCCASIONS 2011
-
bonjour voici le mini occasions du 4 janvier au 30 avril 2011. Prendre note
que le jeu d'estampe PENSÉES SYMPAS sera indisponible, il y a une erreur de
gra...
Les consignes étaient assez facile hein...je me reprendrai pour décembre gniak gniak!!
RépondreSupprimerLove it.
RépondreSupprimer