vendredi 19 février 2010

My motivation book

Today, I am sharing my motivation book. I made this (small) book last october as a reward for my 2 years anniversary of better way of life. Since october 11th 2007, I walk daily for 45 minutes and I didn't touch any kind of sweet dessert. Of course I lost some pounds. And to stay motivated I am taking a photo on the 11th of each month and of course I scrap it in this little book to remember. So here is the cover

This is february pages

January pages

December

November

And finally October
That's all for now, stay healthy!
Have a creative friday!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Michelle~I am so happy to see this post for 2 reasons. First-I can see your beautiful, smiling face! I like knowing what you look like and you should be very proud of this accomplishment of walking every day. (I wish I was that disciplined!) Secondly, while I have seen (and own) many things you've made, this is something that you made for your own personal use. It is a beautiful book filled with so many special embellishments that you've created. I made each picture large so I could study each detail. You are so gifted! The hand holding the heart-is that a template you used? I think I have that but never thought of using the heart with it-I love that one the most I think! Thank you for sharing this personal glimpse of yourself. I'm glad we're blog friends!
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer