jeudi 18 novembre 2010

Christmas Cards

I made 7 cards so far for friends and family. Usually I make my Christmas cards very similar but this year, I decided to go "wild" and make them all different. I still have more cards to do but it is a good start.
Have a Creative Thursday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. Gee...I'd love to be on your Christmas card list...these are so wonderful! Will you please tell me if you are getting my email responses to your comments that you leave for me? I write to you but then I get a message saying that the email couldn't be delivered. Please let me know your correct email address Michelle. You can email me at jegleason1@yahoo dot com. Thanks. Love ya!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Michelle:
    Thank you so very much I received your #25 box for the Christmas Swap. Let me tell you, you have made some one very happy to have received something made by you. This will be Treasured for a life time and years to come.

    Happy Holidays,

    Maria & Ruth

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have a great stamp collection! Nice Cards!

    RépondreSupprimer