mercredi 30 mars 2011

WOYWW 95

It is the first time I'm participating in What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday! There is a lot of stuff on my desk. I guess a little clean-up would be a good idea! You can even see my cup of coffee!

I crocheted these little flowers and I inked them with distress ink. They are dry now but still sitting there...


I found these gorgeous old music books last sunday, 1$ each a pretty good deal.

And last, I tried to make some chipboard ornaments. I stamped some images, glued them to thick chipboard and used my scrollsaw to cut them out. I think the result is good!


You can visit other WOYWW, so inspiring!


You can enter to my GiveAway, right HERE


Have a Creative Wednesday!

Michelle *Ü*

6 commentaires:

  1. The messier the better Michelle! Your crocheted flowers are amazing! Happy WOYWWing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love the flowers and the music books
    Thank you for sharing with me on WOYWW

    Vicky #88 30.3.2011
    http://angeldrummer.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a fab space, i love the little tub storage on the right hand side, did you make them?
    Love your chipboard bits too, there ace.
    StAy InKy
    hUgS MiNxY #48

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, I love those little crocheted flowers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very nice flowers you made there! Love the old books too! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Welcome to WOYWW - so nice to see your desk. But agh - coffee - are you sure, it looks really milky!! I like the teeny little flowers, and the idea for the scroll saw work - they've come out really well.

    RépondreSupprimer