dimanche 2 octobre 2011

Halloween With The Stampsmith Challenge

Hello to all!! I just finished this card for The Stampsmith Challenge. I used the stamp 5 sisters that I choose when I won the challenge last month or so ago.

All the sisters wanted to be witches for Halloween except one, she wanted to be a clown, but it didn't turn so well and she is the more scary...poor thing!
I also made this bracelet using Stampsmith stamps on shrink plastic
Very happy with the result!
Have a creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

6 commentaires:

  1. Very clever way to make the little witches. The banners are a great accent. Love that bracelet too. Thank you for joining us at the Stampsmith Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOL! Too funny! Love the "witches" and the cutie clown! Fabulous bracelet! How very creative! Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge this month! Good luck in the draw.

    Debbie ^..^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi
    Once again clever use of The Stampsmith stamps. To turn the sisters into witches is so fabulous. Love the moon looking over them.
    Then the bracelet. Oh wow, this is incredibly special.
    Wonderful to see you joining TSC again and again, thank you for your support.
    Good Luck with the Prize Draw.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Michelle, this is fabulous. The witch sisters are too funny. Thanks again for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge and best of luck it the draw!
    Now, onto your bracelet...oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I can't express how much I love this! I'm feeling the need to go play with my daughter's shrink plastic! lol :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the card, Michelle! That clown would have been me way back when!! LOL! I'm in lust with your bracelet!! Did that ever turn out fabulous or what! Wowzers! Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful inspirations with us for The Stampsmith Challenge!
    Val :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Michelle~ This is just so funny. I loved how you turned the cute girls into cute witches and the sister who wanted to be a clown is hilarious! Your bracelet is lovely and very unique. I'm glad to see you posting although I missed seeing this when you first wrote it.
    Take care my friend...keep creating!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer