dimanche 6 novembre 2011

An Album And A frame

Good sunday morning! Time flies isn't it?!! Today I want to show you the album I just finished. I needed one badly, so I choose to make it instead of going to the store and buy one. I made it simple with cardboard and kraft paper. I already had the extra clear plastic pages to fill it.
And here is the second project I made. My MIL lost her brother couple weeks ago and I made this frame for her as a tribute. I printed the photo in black and white but let him his blue eyes. I think she will be happy with the frame.
That's all for now. Have a creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. Michelle
    You created a wonderful tribute. She will be so touched at your creation.
    Love that you opted to make your own album instead of heading to the store, bravo to you. After all you never would have found an album to your taste whereas you created what you wanted. love it.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer