dimanche 22 avril 2012

Book of Secrets

I'm trying this morning to update my blog but blogger change everything and it is not easy. So this is my little book of secrets before and the inspiration came from here: http://scraphappenshere.blogspot.ca/2012/01/little-book-of-secrets-da-vinci.html She made several of them, they all have their own personnality, mine is about what I love in 2012.












I still have some journaling to do but it was a fun little project.
Have a creative Sunday
Michelle *Ü*




2 commentaires:

  1. This is really lovely, what a great take on the project. Love the little drawers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Michelle~if someone put 5 pieces of art in front of me and I had to chose yours, I think I could do it! I love your style and the colors you chose for this little book of secrets. It a charming projects. I think of you every time I use my cherub stamp (the one holding the placard) I learn so much from seeing your work and am always inspired!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer