lundi 25 juin 2012

Digital Stamp Challenge

Today I am sharing the postcard I made for a great challenge at LimeCitron. I colored the icecream cone with distress inks and add some glossy accent to the cherry. It looks like summer time now! Ready for some days off...


 Have a creative Monday!
Michelle *Ü*
                                       





2 commentaires:

  1. WoW Michelle!!
    J'aime beaucoup! Attends un peu... y'a pas juste le cornet, y'a les tickets et la partition de musique!!! Yahou!!
    Tu devrais devenir ma DT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. mmmmm-ice cream, my favorite dessert! Yours looks delicious-love the summery colors! Are you really going to have some time off for fun? Let me know if you ever have time for a swap..just with me.
    xoxo
    joyce

    RépondreSupprimer