jeudi 6 juin 2013

Défi de Juin du Club d'Art Journal

Voici donc mon défi avec toutes les consignes respectées. Allez faire un tour au Club d'Art Journal de Québec. Et relevez le défi!
Soyez créatives!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. What an interesting piece! I love the texture of the pink dots and the lady...she looks very wise. Your lettering is beautiful. Yesterday, I was looking through some cards and I came across some of the tags you made. I have always loved and appreciated your work...I do miss your Etsy shop but you have grown so much and have expanded your art. I'm glad that you post photos of it here.
    Have you seen the Prima paper doll stamps by Julie Nutting? They are for people like me who can't draw but love to do figures. So much fun to play with! I made my first tag and will post it soon.
    I always find beauty here Michelle.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer