mardi 11 mai 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge #51 Inspiration From Home

This week challenge at Louise blog is Inspiration from home. I got my inspiration from a huge painting I made 2 years ago. When I was more a painter than a scrapbooker...So I made a collage with one of the angel on my painting. I simply took a photo, printed it and cut it out... It was another fun challenge. And I think it is the first time I made the tuesday challenge on tuesday!!
So this is the painting of my 3 angels. It is on the wall over my bed in my bedroom!
Have a Creative Tuesday!
Michelle *Ü*

9 commentaires:

  1. I love the artistic feel this has - beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this. The colors are wonderful and I love the angel. Very nice work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a wonderful inspiration for a fabulous tag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fantastic idea. I love your angel tag. The colors are so beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the way you adapted your painting to your tag. Her eyes are so beautiful Michelle. Whenever I look at any art piece you've made I always look to see if you've included a postage stamp...there it is! Love your work!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Michelle, I love that you used your own inspired work to create this inspired tag. What a gorgeous painting...and how creatively you have adapted it to this tag. Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW, what a great painting! I love it, and how cool is that, Your own work is above your bed!
    I also love how you said you made your tag! with a photo of your painting, Once agian I have to say Very Cool! Love It!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi...I came over via Tag Tuesday...your work is beautiful.
    I am going to try the mini quiche recipe...looks yummy and EASY :D
    I'm a new follower.
    I make cards and tags...stop by and see!
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh Michelle I love this. It is so peaceful and could only help you have sweet dreams. XXMollye

    RépondreSupprimer