Scrapbooking, Stamping, Painting, Altering and Finally Blogging!
This is fabulous! Great idea to make this a tag - love it! Cheers!
oh my goodness, this is beautiful! LOVE the color combination!
What a beautiful tag!
love the return of the wings design at the bottom and her eyes fixing the bird!
I just love the fun feel of this! I like that you gave her something to look at, too!
what a wonderful design!
Very pretty and easy on the eyes. Simply amazing!Linda
I really love this tag - anything re: Paris is a winner for me! Very nice, Michelle!
thank you so much for your comment! I love, love the pink wings!
Hi Michelle,Your project is lovely, I am so happy to found your blog through the Miss Mary Hayes challenge. enJOY,Kimberly
Great tag! I do believe that young lady is blushing.......! Glad to have found you via Mary's Green Paper Packages blog.
I love your sweet Paris tag, very enchanting! Thank you for sharing.
This is so cute! I love her crown and wings and the way you used the envelope.
Love that you made this into a tag! Great job! Lisa
This is fabulous! Great idea to make this a tag - love it! Cheers!
RépondreSupprimeroh my goodness, this is beautiful! LOVE the color combination!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a beautiful tag!
RépondreSupprimerlove the return of the wings design at the bottom and her eyes fixing the bird!
RépondreSupprimerI just love the fun feel of this! I like that you gave her something to look at, too!
RépondreSupprimerwhat a wonderful design!
RépondreSupprimerVery pretty and easy on the eyes. Simply amazing!
RépondreSupprimerLinda
I really love this tag - anything re: Paris is a winner for me! Very nice, Michelle!
RépondreSupprimerthank you so much for your comment! I love, love the pink wings!
RépondreSupprimerHi Michelle,
RépondreSupprimerYour project is lovely, I am so happy to found your blog through the Miss Mary Hayes challenge.
enJOY,
Kimberly
Great tag! I do believe that young lady is blushing.......! Glad to have found you via Mary's Green Paper Packages blog.
RépondreSupprimerI love your sweet Paris tag, very enchanting! Thank you for sharing.
RépondreSupprimerThis is so cute! I love her crown and wings and the way you used the envelope.
RépondreSupprimerLove that you made this into a tag! Great job! Lisa
RépondreSupprimer