mercredi 9 février 2011

TTC >>> A tag On A Tag

Well, well, well, my superdupper Canon scanner died this morning. How sad!

This week, Louise is challenging us to make a tag on a tag! It was a fun challenge even if my tag is very very simple. There is already 25 submissions....oh là, là!!



And I've been published in Studio Scrap. That's a french magazine from Québec. The challenge was to make a page with recycled items.


Have a creative wednesday
Michelle *Ü*

11 commentaires:

  1. How clever!!!! Love the image.
    Ann

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your use of multiple tags! Sorry about your scanner! It is just a fantastic tag!
    Diann

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is such a clever tag, I love how you added the extra tags. Congratulations on being published in Studio Scrap!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This tag is beyond creative and fabulous! Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You may think your tag simple, but I think it makes a big visual statement. Nicely done, Michelle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so happy that you started following my blog ... it's a beautiful occasion to discover yours! @nne

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a wonderful tag on tag entry!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That is a great tag! So creative!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love that tag...and the great saying! Your published piece is excellent! I enlarged it so I could see all the details. What fun!

    RépondreSupprimer