dimanche 8 mai 2011

45?

Oh my!! I turned 45 last friday! How did that happen??? I don't know but I made a page this week-end with butterflies, as I needed some lightness!
Have a creative Monday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. Sending Happy Birthday Wishes (Belated Birthday Wishes)
    to you.
    You and I are much of a same age as I will be 43 years old on May 30th!!
    Gorgeous piece of art, love the colours and the butterflies are a perfect addition.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Belated Birthday dear friend! This is a wonderful layout. I love all of the pennant/flags and assortment of ephemera and your picture is adorable! 45...just a baby! I recently saw a birthday card that said :you're not old, your vintage" which I think is a great line. I'd much rather be vintage!
    I've missed visiting...I'm just getting back into it. Healing has been a slow process but I am coming along.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, I just saw this.... Happy Belated Birthday! I absolutely love this page, it has all of my favorite elements, and you've collaged the whole thing so beautifully.

    RépondreSupprimer