vendredi 20 mai 2011

What A Surprise!!!

Stampers' Sampler Catch Up Issue published one of my card! I think the challenge was to make a Halloween card using not related halloween stamps. I didn't know I was in there and I had to check it twice!! LOL Very happy with this. They made my day/week/month!!! There is so much to look in there, so many talented women. Wonderful issue!
Tomorrow I'm going to a crop...I can't wait! Hopefully I'll come back with a few pages!
Have a creative Friday!
Michelle *Ü*

4 commentaires:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    I am so excited for you. I've not actually read my copy yet but wish I'd known as in my blog post I named friends who are published.
    Fabulous artwork - you deserve this.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW!!! Congrats.. That is so exciting.. I think I would pee my pants if I was ever published..

    Hugs, Linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations on being published....again! I'm so happy that your work is being recognized and featured. And who couldn't love that Halloween bunny???
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OOo this is a cool deal. well done.

    RépondreSupprimer