dimanche 5 décembre 2010

Christmas Countdown Day 5

Good Sunday morning everyone! Today December 5th, my matchbox was created by Peace Schuyler. The inside gift is a vintage button ornament, how sweet! Thank you so much Peace.
And look what we got yesterday, finally some snow! It looks more like Christmas now!




Have a creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

4 commentaires:

  1. Peace's matchbox is lovely. Your snow pictures are breathtaking! It definately looks like Christmas in Canada!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love how you display the matchboxes every day, very nice. I thought at first each matchbox came with a house, so I'm a little slow, oh well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the snow... please keep is there. The people here do not know how to drive in it. When ever we have a few snow flakes life stops!!!

    Wonderful little house match box. Thank you for my day 5, yes it is posted on my blog... lovely domino ornament.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm so happy you like the box! I would gladly make you another if you can send some of that snow this way! :OD

    RépondreSupprimer