mercredi 1 décembre 2010

Christmas Countdown Swap Day 1

WoOoHOoO!!! Finaly December first arrived. I am a happy swapper of the fabulous MatchBoxes Christmas Countdown Swap organized by Linda at A swap for all seasons. I got my matchboxes yesterday in the mail. How exciting it was! I already took some photos and I will post every day until Christmas the little Beauties I got! What a fun way to start December! Hopefully you'll be back to see more during december! So my #1 matchbox was created by Amy Harret, thank you so much Amy!

Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. I love your display for the matchboxes and the first one you received is so sweet. I can't wait to see more!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very cute! I LOVE your display to hang the boxes and ornaments. It's very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Comment adorable! C'est un tel plaisir d'échange, de Joyeuses Fêtes! Marcia

    RépondreSupprimer