mercredi 1 décembre 2010

Christmas Countdown Swap Day 1

WoOoHOoO!!! Finaly December first arrived. I am a happy swapper of the fabulous MatchBoxes Christmas Countdown Swap organized by Linda at A swap for all seasons. I got my matchboxes yesterday in the mail. How exciting it was! I already took some photos and I will post every day until Christmas the little Beauties I got! What a fun way to start December! Hopefully you'll be back to see more during december! So my #1 matchbox was created by Amy Harret, thank you so much Amy!

Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

4 commentaires:

  1. I love your display for the matchboxes and the first one you received is so sweet. I can't wait to see more!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very cute! I LOVE your display to hang the boxes and ornaments. It's very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Comment adorable! C'est un tel plaisir d'échange, de Joyeuses Fêtes! Marcia

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yep, that display box is so very cute! Day one is off to a good start. Hope you have lots of fun with the countdown.

    RépondreSupprimer