mercredi 29 décembre 2010

Never Ending Card...

Well, it is not really a card but a 12" x 12" layout. I made it just like a never ending card. So it is like 4 pages in 1! How cool is that! When I went to this crop on last November, the lady showed us how to make a 6" x 6" never ending card, I made a couple of cards and finally I challenged myself to make a bigger "card" and here is the result. The harder part is to decorate it with thin embellishments...no 3D flowers, thick ribbon or buttons...







This is it for now! I want to wish you a Happy New Year! 2011 is almost here now! It goes too fast, isn't it?
Have a creative Wednesday! It is the last wednesday of 2010!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. You are a genious! I did find a video of the making of a never-ending card but have not had time to try it yet. Charlie and Miles are here right now (with their Mum & Dad) and they were so awed by your work. I am so lucky to be in your circle of friends and I cherish your gift Michelle. Thank you again.
    Wishing you and your family only good things in the New Year!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Eeek! I forgot to say how much I enjoyed seeing your lovely family! Whatever paper you used on the front section of your card with the bird, nest and branches is beautiful!!
    xoxo-again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. **THAT** is totally awesome !!!!!
    I must try that. Never tried the never ending card either....

    RépondreSupprimer