vendredi 28 janvier 2011

I've Been Published!

WooHoo! I've been published in Scrapbook Extra. That's a french magazine from here, Québec! I am so happy, it is the first time that they choose me!
And this is the page I made. I used a photo of my mom and her brother when they were young. I love this photo, I often use it in my other creation.
This is it for today!
Have a creative Friday!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. A big CONGRATS Michelle!!!! I increased the size to see all the details, Great collage page and what a darling photo of your mom and her brother. So many cool things to see! No wonder it was published!!!!
    hugs Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can you see me? I am giving you a standing ovation..clapping as wildly as I can! I love this piece you did..it's such a signature piece for you. The stamping, the edge punches and the ever-present postage stamp...I love it all! Congratulations to you dear friend-you deserve this wonderful recognition for your work!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer