mardi 11 janvier 2011

Tag Tuesday challenge-A Bit Of Fabric

Louise at TTC is challenging us to make a tag with a bit of fabric. I choose to print the photo on white fabric. I also use a bit of lace. The tittle is "Thinking of you"
Have a creative tuesday!
Michelle *Ü*

20 commentaires:

  1. What a fantastic tag! Luv how you used the "Lay-away" tag!!
    Barb in Texas

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, what a wonderful tag! Next time you visit, please let me know how one prints on fabric. Did you use your computer printer?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your flower, gorgeous color! (Thought that was the fabric at first)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful tag, and what a creative design! I love the little perforated bits at the bottom, with the appropriate phrase torn off and added to the embellishment. So fun!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How fantastic, great idea, love all the thinkings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love this, the photo is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Well there you are...I was starting to worry about you Michelle. Your tag is lovely, as always. Are you going to join the Swap for All Seasons fabric collage swap? I'm a little intimidated about it but you'd be great! Now that the holiday is over, I'm hoping to make some more time for crafting. My #1 goal...make a never ending card!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is sooooooo pretty! I love the softness...gorgeous in every way.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh wow! I really love the soft vintage feel of this gorgeous tag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a great TAG.. Love how you printed that image right on the fabric.. I would love to learn to do that.. Your tag has such a wonderful vintage Vib.. I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. The photo is adorable and I like the lay away background!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great tag! Love the picture and what you used as a background. Blessings, Debbie

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wonderful tag, what a cute image.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I've never attempted to print on fabric. You've created a wonderful tag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Je ne fais aps souvent du vintage mais j'adore et ce que tu fais est réllement très beau!
    Bravo et merci d'etre passer chez moi ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. This is one fine tag you've created! Love it.

    RépondreSupprimer