mercredi 26 janvier 2011

TTC Valentines

This week Louise at Kard Krazy is challenging us with a Valentine tag. So here is my entry and the title is "Aimer". I can't remember where I took the template of the hand.



Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

15 commentaires:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Very elegant and soft! Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very different, just love this hand template. A gorgeous tag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful tag. I love you hand template, nice change from my usual tag shape.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ooo la la! Love the hand holding the winged heart. Was the template from Stampington? I think I have the same one. Was that a font or a stamp for the word Michelle? I love it whatever it is!
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How cool is this?! Love what you did with the hand template. The lace cuff is the perfect embellishment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. OHHHHHHH Michelle this is so creative. I LOVE it!! Gorgeous in every way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW!!! This is absolutly gorgeous.. What a creative Tag you have made.. Love it!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You did a fabulous job with this template! Gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow, how creative and positively gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. love Love LOVE your gloved tag! This is just soooo pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer