lundi 6 juin 2011

Alter It Monthly Challenge - Canvas

In June on Alter it Monthly Blog, the them is canvas. So I altered a piece of canvas that was in my stash. I painted it blue mist, stamped it (I know it doesn't show much on the photo) and finally decided to cut it to make a small banner with, well it is not that small, the canvas pennant measures 5" x 8". I think it looks cute!
Have a creative Monday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. Michelle
    This is utterly adorable. There is nothing I don't love about this. Stunning to say the very least :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for joining us again at Alter it monthly. I looked hard and did see the stamping. I can imagine it looking more effective in real life. photos miss so much detail.
    its a fab banner. great idea for the theme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantastic banner! What a great idea!

    RépondreSupprimer