dimanche 12 juin 2011

A Broken Umbrella

What can you make with a broken umbrella? A red umbrella can turn into wonderful poppies! I simply cut different size of circles and lightly burn the edges over a candle. I sewn a button and added black ink with a dry brush. Very easy and I will use them in my lay out!

Have a creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. These are gorgeous! How many people could look ata broken umbrella and see this beauty? I have not tried these flowers with the burnt edges but they are lovely.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi
    I have to tell you that this is the most original idea I have come across since crafting. How did you even begin to dream this up.
    I will look at umbrellas in a new light from now on, seeing their potential as fabric.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. you are soooo clever!! beautifully brilliant :)

    RépondreSupprimer