jeudi 16 juin 2011

It's A Girl Card

I started this card with a plain white envelope. Inside I sewn 2 more pockets to hold all of the 20 tickets. This card needed a lot of place to let people sign it, so I choose to make individual tickets to do so. The lady was very happy about it. It almost looks like a mini album!
And this is the inside with all the tickets
Gee, Canada Post is on strike right now, all across Canada, until I don't know when. Hopefully this will end real soon!
Have a creative Thursday!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. What a pretty design. Was this for a baby shower and people wrote their best wishes on the tickets? Love the image you used. I hope the strike ends soon so you can reopen your Etsy shop!! What a mess. I bet lots of mail gets lost with it piling up wherever. Yikes!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just so pretty and a fabulous design with so much thought and care.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer