vendredi 29 janvier 2010

I got mail from Germany!!!

Look what I got today on the mail. I put my name on "A swap for all seasons" It was a Valentine theme this time and my partner was Stefanie from Germany! How exciting!

Everything was carefully wrapped in pink paper with nice bows

And the fun begun! I unwrapped every thing, just like if it was Christmas! This is the wallhanging heart shape she made for me. It is so sweet, sorry but the photo doesn't do it justice at all! I will hang it on my cabinet door.

Here is all the paper goodies that were included in the envelope. All German stuff! Beautiful vintage stuff. Book pages, flower die cuts, photos...

And even more goodies: bath confetti, porcelain heart, some tisane (sorry I don't know the english word!), a heart rubber stamp, and a chocolate in the cute little round tin.

And it is absolutely incredible but I have been there! It is St.Bartholomä. I lived in Germany 6 years in my 20's. (A long, long time ago!) It is a wonderful period of my life. Full of great memories. And when I saw this photo...well it brought me there...
I have been very spoiled! Vielen Danke Stephanie.
And if you never did a swap before, I think starting with Linda at http://www.aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/ is a great idea!
Have a great creative friday!
Michelle *Ü*





1 commentaire:

  1. Wow, I never thought about this vintage photo, when I send it to you except it is German.
    This is great!
    I´m glad you finally received my envelope and it is all ok.
    I posted yours today too.
    Hope you can use some for your wonderful Paperart!
    Thank you for beeing my partner!!!

    I´ll come to visit your blog often.
    hugs
    Stefanie

    RépondreSupprimer