vendredi 22 janvier 2010

If you're a stamper...

you should recognize these wooden blocks.... Lately I unmounted some of my wood mounted rubber stamps (to permanently mount them on acylic blocks instead). I kept the wooden blocks and finally made this! I sand them, painted them in black, sand again, sealed and choose some older photos of my familly (it was the hardest part) to decorated them with vintage white buttons and string. It was a great project using recycled items!


Here is a closer look. I kept it simple but you can use your imagination and use flowers, tags, cardboard letters...

Have a great creative friday!
Michelle

1 commentaire:

  1. What a great idea...I like the small size and the fact that they're frameless! I'm going to look through my sets tomorrow! J

    RépondreSupprimer