dimanche 24 juillet 2011

Another GrungeBoard Bracelet!

I'm having fun! I just finished this second bracelet. All stamped and colored with distress ink! Cool and funky I think!
Have a creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

4 commentaires:

  1. Great idea, what a fun thing to wear!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I absolutely love these bracelets !! How clever are you ! I might have a go at one myself....I have some grunge board and have never really known what to do with it. Thanks for sharing and for sharing the blog that inspired you . xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have never worked with grungeboard but these bracelets are fun pieces! Love the ticket one..you need to make one for yourself with red postage stamps! :)
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh my! Joyce I never thought about it! but I will! LOL

    RépondreSupprimer