samedi 16 juillet 2011

A Card And A Rainbow!

Today I am showing you the wallet gift cards holder that I will give to my niece tomorrow. The J is for Justine!
I bought 2 gift cards from the same store.
The second store don't have gift card (duh!!) but gift certificate, so I put it inside of the wallet where the money bills should go. I think it is a fun card/gift card holder!
And we had this rainbow last week. I love rainbows. Probably because we don't see them very often!
Have a creative Saturday!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. What a lucky niece to receive this.
    So cheerful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm always looking for ideas for gift card holders. This one is really cute Michelle. Love your rolled roses on the front.
    Hope you are well and not working too hard!
    xoxo
    joyce

    RépondreSupprimer