mercredi 6 juillet 2011

GrungeBoard Crown

I made this crown with grungeboard. I got my inspiration right here Of course mine is different and it is much bigger (it is about 4" x 4½" high) I don't know how she can make so tiny crowns, but my fingers would be too big... I will use it to make photo shoot with my daughters just for the fun of being the Queen of the day! I painted and stamped all the pieces before to put it together. Grungeboard is very flexible even with paint on it. It was a fun project!
Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. oh, it's glorious!! what fun!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You get better and better.
    I'd never believe this was made from Grungeboard. Fabulous creation and your girls will have such fun.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer