mardi 19 juillet 2011

SteamPunk tag

This week at Try it on Tuesday, the theme is Steampunk. I have to admit this is not really a comfort zone for me, but here is my interpretation! I just love this quote "whatever you are, be a good one"
A close-up of his face
I added some pop openers at the bottom. I heat embossed with silver powder all the chipboard embellishments.
Have a creative Tuesday!
Michelle *Ü*

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh my! I think this steam punk lady is amazing! The snaps of her joints and the pop tops are great. You've done a masterful job Michelle...I'm liking steam punk more and more!
    Hope you're cooler than the states!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is great !! I love it. I agree, the quote is fantastic and I love how you have attached all the little ring-pulls along the bottom....very clever. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is fabulous! You have the concept working amazingly with this fab creation! Thanks for letting us know the link was not working - its all sorted now. Thanks for playing along with Try it on Tuesday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this tag is awesome! did you receive your stamps from my give away?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh wow, this is so creative and fun! Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer