vendredi 1 juillet 2011

A Box

I found a wonderful tutorial right here I know it is not in english, not even in french but it is really easy to follow and I think the result is great. It looks like a stack of old letters or pages of an old book. Here is mine and it will hold my old precious family photos.
The inside
And a little close-up of the side

Have a creative Friday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. This is so unique. I went to her blog and it was translated in English but I still thought the directions were overwhelming. You have a better brain than I do Michelle. You can always figure out the intricacies of these complicated projects! Beautiful!
    I liked you DT projects from the last post, too. Your art just keeps getting better and better.
    Happy Cananda Day!! What do you do to celebrate?
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi
    This is simply gorgeous.
    Love what you have created.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a beautiful box! Love all the goodies on the top. I'm off to check out that tutorial..... :) Have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer