samedi 2 juillet 2011

Happy Mail!

This week I got a box full of goodies from Anika because I won the May challenge on Alter it Monthly What a surprise I was expecting an enveloppe and I received all this! It has been a little bit longer to get it here because of the strike we had with Canada Post. I got a canvas in a frame, sheet of music, handmade paper, enveloppes...

There was a bag full of chipboard shape, buttons, a rubber stamp...
Game pieces, German Monopoly cards, old stamps... I think the entirely world knows that I love old stamps!
Some brads, old coins and look at that goldish trim...
I also kept the stamp that was on the box. It measures 2 ¼" x 2 ½" and it is Beautiful!
Thank you so much Anika!
And have a creative Saturday!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi
    A fabulous prize!
    It is so funny that you love the stamp. With living in Scotland this stamp is part of everyday life (or nearly everyday) and I don't find it to be that beautiful. Now I want to see if you will use this postage stamp in your artwork!!!
    I am sure you will have hours of fun with those goodies.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer